Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Morning Turle Reflections

Well,  the drama of yesterday is where it belongs.....to yesterday.  The gigantic
turtle has returned to where gigantic turtles go and after much reflection and
googling, I  have come to the following conclusions. The BIG turtle was most likely
a mother readying an appropriate space in my yard to deposit her eggs and then
abandon them to their gestation time and their run for the nearest water and life
when the necessary time comes. The BIG turtle's ritualistic behaviors speak to
this conclusion. Now I must wait, keep the depositing place safe and unspoiled
for the next couple of months and hopefully see the birth and run for the marsh
waters.

I feel a new responsibility as witness to the first planting and then to the cyclic
birthing and departure for new life. I am living in my own laboratory for new
life, my own little wild kingdom.

This is cool.

I'll keep you posted.......




R

No comments:

Post a Comment