Thursday, November 24, 2011

Post # 1

I thought that Thanksgiving would be a proper place to begin; after all, I am a thankful person and have much to be thankful for. It is something that we don't acknowldege in our lives. We work at the possibility of being happy more than accepting that we are thankful for who we are and what our potentials might be - if pursued. Is it not too true that we put these possiblities on hold or on the very back burner for expression in the future? Why not finally say that today is the time to begin? I am and today is the day. So if this finds
some inner response in your life, just now, please join me in my journey. I
hope to be responsible and express my thougts and feelings in an honest manner and evoke a response in my readers. One does not journey alone; one  needs people to populate and enrich the walk. Tune in as you are able.

R

1 comment:

  1. Rixster. How wondrous your posts are. Thank you for you. And of course the convertible photo tops it all. Keep on writing my dear spiritual friend. Love from your girl priest.

    ReplyDelete