Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Thoughts just after midnight

It is late. I feel a certain responsibility to post. This begs the question - where
am I and what am I feeling just now?

I am thankful for the people who persevere with me and who choose to
accept me just as I am. As a person seeking to grow and bloom in new
unexplored ways, I greet those on my way with gratitude to endure with
me the pangs of personal growth.

My inter-relationships with friends are the map and pathway for my own growth
and perhaps theirs as well. There is a mutuality in this journey. I am so aware that
to do any of this, one must accept the reality that it can not be a solo attempt.
Nurture and growth come in the community of experience and sharing that
opens the portal of new being.

My road is open. I comtemplate new possibilities. I shudder with what might be.
Fractured by my own fear, I still have hope. I surge forth with promise. And
I await the next dawn of possibility.


R

No comments:

Post a Comment